Even if you are not an engineer you must be able to do this
screw driver, methylated spirit and cotton wool/bud.
- If the phone is on don’t off it just remove the battery, if it is off don’t on the phone either just remove the battery.
- Don’t panic! Unscrew the phone by using a screw driver, be careful your phone is going to work don’t rush or be eager to avoid unnecessary damages to your phone
- Put the cotton bud into the methylated spirit (don’t over soak the cotton bud to avoid it getting too wet).
- Use the soaked cotton bud to clean the phone panel (the green plastic you will see when you open and unscrew your phone) or any part there is water.
- Leave for 5minutes and then screw the phone back gently. Leave the phone gently for about 30 minutes again clean the battery terminal (the 3 golden points on your battery).
- Charge the battery fully and on the phone.
Don’t forget to Like us on facebook