Facebook, Messenger and Instagram app is really lovely but one of the problems associated with using it is that one can not copy anything within the app except one’s posts. There are times I will like to copy a text, Facebook feed or page post but end up typing it manually instead. Come to think of it, if the post is like 200 words will I have the enough patience or time to type it? Before discovering the secret of copy and paste on Facebook app, i had resolved to using screenshot.
This tutorial will take you only 5 minutes, then after you become a copy and paste guru. Before, I continue, please don’t forget to leave a comment and subscribe to our mailing list to always get up-to-date information from us.
How To Copy Anything on Facebook App or any other on Android
There are two steps to achieve the ability to copy and paste on Facebook or any other app. We need to install an application called Universal Copy. Below is the two steps carefully taught.
RECOMMENDED: How to Change Your Facebook Name Twice a Week
1. Install and Activate Universal Copy on your Phone
- To copy anything from Facebook Application you need to download an application called Universal Copy from Playstore.
- Once you install the application, you are required to open the app and do a quick and easy set up.
- You are required to Activate the Universal Copy, give the application accessibility permission. See the simple set up below:
- Make sure you turn on the notification on the application dashboard, this will enable the application to display sticky notification. It will also make the application accessible all time. See the image underneath for illustration:
2. How to Use Universal Copy to Copy text from Facebook
Since you are through with the quick setup, kindly follow the steps analyzed below to use Universal Copy for maximum result.
- To use the application slide the taskbar and click on the application sticky notification. Immediately a pinkish-blue interface will border the screen.
- Touch anywhere you want to copy and click the the copy icon.
- That’s all, very easy! Then you can paste the text anywhere.
How To Copy and Paste text on Facebook App or any other on iPhone
This tutorial is currently being compiled please subscribe to our mailing list to get notification when we update it.